Site Search:

Regular Expressions (graph game scene ending)

Back>

"When the 7th celestial symmetry and the 1st sun-moon symmetry meet, heavenly objects will influence the ground life this way: there will be good energy of metal, water and earth, but because of the void of tree and fire good energy, wild wind will fuel evil fire, so it spread fast. The wind fueled evil fire will burn metal, without metal to hold water, the water of life will drain, which is the true problem. You should stop the wind and save the water, that is the key. You will see what I mean when the time comes."

"...what are you talking about..."

"take a look at this."


"...a digraph, what the edges and nodes mean?..."

"I don't know, to be honest with you. I know what I am talking about, but I don't know exactly what it is. Among all the possibilities, what I just said is most likely happen, but how it will be, I don't know."

"...to be honest with you, I don't understand how these riddle can help anything..."

"regular expressions, earthian, regular expressions. These riddles have information in it, you have to understand graph in order to understand how it can help."

"a few symbols to match everything? It's crazy..."

"yes, you don't know how group theory works, do you?"

"..."

NFA.java