Site Search:

how many posts can you post to blogger per day

Commonly know as 50 posts per day.

The number I know of is 150+ per day. After posting 90ish pages, I start to get no response after pressing Publish button. After posting around 140 empty pages, I start to get the following error when trying to post, which get harder and harder to get around by closing and opening browser.

At the 144th post, I waited tens of minutes, but still get the same error.

After waiting for a few hours, I can finally start to post empty page again, but didn't get far. This post is the 151st post of today.

I am not intentionally trying to abuse blogger, I just need lots of pages with url only differ in number.

I thought if I wait for another day, the posts' url will also differ in date (wrong, the url only have month in it, so I have plenty of time). Now my blog is red flagged, I can not even post more than 2 posts in a short time even in the second day .